Columbus dentist offers a diverse menu of cosmetic dentistry procedures for aesthetic improvementCosmetic dentistry provides many opportunities for patients to improve the appearance of their smiles. There are many technologies available in practice today that can give a patient the smile of their dreams. In addition to preventive and restorative care, Dr. Joseph A. Narde, DDS, of Willow Point Dental is experienced and qualified in many cosmetic procedures. Columbus-area patients are invited to schedule a consultation about any of the procedures mentioned below to enhance the aesthetics of their smiles.
- Teeth whitening – We offer in-office procedures or take-home whitening products to deliver reliable results in teeth whitening for our patients.
- Bonding – Cost-effective and simple treatment used to make minor alterations to smile imperfections. Dentist uses composite material applied to tooth surface for improvements such as reshaping and filling in gaps.
- Veneers and Lumineers – These restorations are the equivalent of "fake fingernails" for teeth. Applied to give teeth new shaping, color, evenness, or fill in gaps.
- Crowns – Restoration used in restorative treatment as well as to cover a tooth to give a natural appearance. Improves weak or broken tooth, covers large fillings, aesthetic for dental implant or root canal.
- Implants – Dental implants are both restorative and cosmetic. The doctor surgically places one or more titanium posts into the jawbone to support crowns, bridges, or dentures for tooth replacement, which addresses gaps from missing teeth beautifully.
- Bridges – This restoration fills unsightly gaps from missing teeth, restoring beauty and function.
Dr. Narde of Willow Point Dental in Columbus is trained and experienced in many cosmetic dental procedures to help patients improve visual aspects of their smile