Columbus dentist offers a diverse menu of cosmetic dentistry procedures for aesthetic improvement
- Teeth whitening – We offer in-office procedures or take-home whitening products to deliver reliable results in teeth whitening for our patients.
- Bonding – Cost-effective and simple treatment used to make minor alterations to smile imperfections. Dentist uses composite material applied to tooth surface for improvements such as reshaping and filling in gaps.
- Veneers and Lumineers – These restorations are the equivalent of "fake fingernails" for teeth. Applied to give teeth new shaping, color, evenness, or fill in gaps.
- Crowns – Restoration used in restorative treatment as well as to cover a tooth to give a natural appearance. Improves weak or broken tooth, covers large fillings, aesthetic for dental implant or root canal.
- Implants – Dental implants are both restorative and cosmetic. The doctor surgically places one or more titanium posts into the jawbone to support crowns, bridges, or dentures for tooth replacement, which addresses gaps from missing teeth beautifully.
- Bridges – This restoration fills unsightly gaps from missing teeth, restoring beauty and function.
What our patients say about Cosmetic Dentistry Treatment
We look forward to the opportunity to meet your dental health needs. We want to help maintain your oral health and help you achieve a bright smile for a bright future.
CALL US TODAY (706) 685-6787
- Inspire smile envy – Columbus GA dentist discusses five popular types of cosmetic dentistry procedures
- Columbus dentist describes how proper dental care at home can improve the cosmetic appearance of the smile
- Benefits of cosmetic dental care in Columbus GA
- Dental services and care available with cosmetic dentist in the Columbus, GA area
- Columbus, GA residents ask, "Why should I see a cosmetic dentist near me?"
- Columbus, GA area dentist describes smile reconstruction after an accident
- Individualized quality care means the best cosmetic dentistry experience in Columbus