Columbus, GA area dentist describes smile reconstruction after an accidentPosted By Dr. Joseph Narde
Smile reconstruction optionsSmile reconstruction services will vary depending on the specific situation. Some of the treatments that might be used when designing a plan may include the following:
- Dental implants
- Dental crowns
- Porcelain veneers
- Teeth whitening
- Composite resin fillings
Developing a treatment planWhen patients schedule a consultation appointment with our dental team they start with an initial evaluation of the smile. The dentist will determine the health of the mouth, and then discuss with patients what bothers them most about their smiles. If there is damage due to an accident, discussions on how to treat these issues starts the process. Patients can describe the imperfections of their smiles that they want to address, the team at Willow Point Dental will then work with individuals to decide what is best for achieving the results patients desire. Our team works alongside patients to make effective decisions regarding the health of the smile as well as the appearance. Having a beautiful smile is often the goal.
What services will I require?It is important to work with the dental team to develop a treatment plan based on your needs.
Schedule a visit today!Willow Point Dental can be contacted by calling (706) 685-6787 or personally visiting the practice, located at 1000 Hawthorne Avenue, Suite R in Columbus, Georgia. Our team is here to provide beautiful, healthy smiles!
- Columbus dentist describes how proper dental care at home can improve the cosmetic appearance of the smile
- Benefits of cosmetic dental care in Columbus GA
- Dental services and care available with cosmetic dentist in the Columbus, GA area
- Columbus, GA residents ask, "Why should I see a cosmetic dentist near me?"
- Columbus, GA area dentist describes smile reconstruction after an accident
- Individualized quality care means the best cosmetic dentistry experience in Columbus