Columbus, GA, patients can improve their smile without a referral to an orthodontistPosted by Dr. Joseph Narde
Patients in Columbus, GA, can improve the alignment of their smile without needing a referral to an orthodontist. Dr. Joseph Narde of Willow Point Dental has received extensive training in orthodontic treatment and provides a range of services to help patients improve the cosmetic appearance of their smiles.
Many patients are hesitant to undergo orthodontic treatment because they don’t want metal brackets on their teeth. However, with the Invisalign treatment system, patients can gently reposition their teeth using a set of clear alignment trays, that are nearly invisible and offer a number of other benefits:
- Comfort: Instead of sharp brackets that scratch or cut the inside of the mouth, Invisalign uses comfortable clear plastic trays. Patients can wear the trays while working, speaking, exercising, sleeping, and nearly all of their daily activities.
- Removability: While the trays are comfortable enough to wear nearly 24 hours a day, they can be removed while eating or for occasional professional and social events. Many patients with traditional braces complain about not being able to eat their favorite foods during the years of treatment. With Invisalign patients don’t have to give up those favorite food items. Additionally, the trays are removed for brushing and cleaning leading to better overall oral health.
- Less time in the dentist's chair: With traditional braces, patients need to visit orthodontist monthly to have the wires tightened and brackets checked. With Invisalign, patients follow a predetermined series of trays, swapping one out for the next every two weeks. This means fewer checkups and less time away from work or family.
Invisalign works best on some patients more than others. For more information or to find out if you’re a candidate for Invisalign orthodontic treatments, call Willow Point Dental today.
- Benefits of ClearCorrect aligners in Columbus GA
- Patients near Columbus can visit our dentist to learn why orthodontic treatment with ClearCorrect is important
- Columbus, GA, dentist explains the oral health benefits of orthodontic treatment
- Columbus, GA, patients can improve their smile without a referral to an orthodontist
Back to Orthodontics Home Page