Choices in prosthodontics contributes to the individualized care for patients in Columbus
The list of choices can be long and complicated. This is why you want an experienced and knowledgeable practitioner to address your dental needs. Different materials may be chosen to construct a crown, based on the needs of the patient, the extent of the treatment, budget considerations, and the desire of the patient after consultation with Drs. Narde & Cook. Some products may be made in our office, while others are custom-ordered from specially chosen laboratories. Whatever the case, the overall consideration is primarily what is in the best interest of the patient.
Drs. Narde & Cook still offer bridges, but first want patients to be aware of the benefits available for this type of application with a newer alternative, dental implants. Patients will be able to evaluate each option to determine, along with input from the dentist, the ideal solution to meet their needs.
What our patients say about Prosthodontics Treatment
Drs. Joseph Narde & Samantha Cook deliver the latest most innovative technologies and options in the area of prosthodontics to patients of Willow Point Dental in Columbus.
CALL US TODAY (706) 327-3364
- Dental crowns offer beautiful and safe tooth restoration in Columbus, GA
- Patients in the Columbus, GA area ask about dental crowns
- A crown can cover a tooth for Columbus, GA area patients that needs strength and durability
- Dentist in Columbus, GA offers same day dental crowns, bridges, and veneers
- Columbus, GA area dentist describes dental crowns and bridges