Willow Point Technology
- Digital X-rays for efficient processing and enhancement of details.
- Cephalometric X-rays provide panoramic images of the mouth; used in orthodontic treatment planning.
- Trans-Illuminator is an LED light used in patients' mouths to diagnose tooth fractures
- Intraoral Camera to give high-resolution images of the inside of the mouth
- 3M True Definition Scanner is an accurate scanning device used for in-house crown fabrication
- TS150 Milling Machine is used to mill precise in-house crowns, inlays, and onlays quickly
- Computer Controlled Local Anesthetic Delivery System provides reliable continuous anesthetic administration
- DentalVibe used during administration of local anesthetic to eliminate pain by vibrating the tissue
- Ozone Therapy to introduce ozone into dental procedures to eliminate harmful bacteria
- Nitrous Oxide, or "laughing gas," for safe and effective sedation
- NuCalm is a patented system of relaxation for the mind and body, used to relax patients
- State of the Art Sterilization and Infection Control to ensure the highest-level of safety for our patients